Effective Date: 11/08/2021
Last Updated: 19/08/2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us or when you use our services. The types of personal information we collect may include, but are not limited to:
- Demographic information (such as age, gender, and location)
- Website usage data (such as IP address, device type, browser type, operating system, pages viewed, and referring/exit pages)
How We Use Your Information
We may use the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our website and services
- Responding to your requests, comments, or questions
- Sending you newsletters, updates, and marketing communications (only if you have provided consent)
- Analysing website usage and trends to enhance user experience
- Enforcing our terms of service and protecting against unauthorised use
- Complying with legal obligations
Legal Basis for Processing
We will only collect and process your personal information when we have a lawful basis to do so. The legal basis for processing may include:
- Your consent: You have given us clear permission to process your personal information for specific purposes.
- Contractual obligations: The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us.
- Legal obligations: The processing is necessary to comply with the law or a legal obligation.
- Legitimate interests: The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided your fundamental rights are not overridden.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites before providing any personal data.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We strictly adhere to a no data sharing policy. Your personal data will not be shared, sold, rented, or disclosed to any third parties for marketing, advertising, or other commercial purposes, except in the following cases:
- Service providers and contractors who assist us in operating our website and providing services (e.g., hosting, payment processing, analytics), but only to the extent necessary to fulfil their obligations to us and not for their independent use.
- Law enforcement agencies, government authorities, or other third parties as required by law or to protect our legal rights, safety, or property.
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You can request corrections to inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Right to erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal information under certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal information under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: You can request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your specific situation.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.